How might we...
- Base Building: How might we improve our engagement with our members/base to build power?
- How might we share this information in the organization as they work on planning?
If we invest in education and demystifying the voter base, then it will give us a shared baseline knowledge that will inform our asks for this audience.
- Share slides with Lydia.
- This will help root our voting outreach process in data rather than solely a feeling.
- Decide on a meeting to share the learnings with field team.
- Play Voter Jeopardy or some game with the meeting.
GOAL | MEASURE
Field know the 2 big things, how people vote and the age groups and what communities people are part of.
In our planning process this analysis is brought up, eg. know that need to send email earlier to list because of voting by mail folks.
People say it is cute but I’m not going to use this data.
Staff are engaged and curious rather than defiant and non believing, wanting all details.