How might we...
- How might we sustain JwJ given shifts in the 21st Century Labor Movement?
- How might we align and build the internal staff team to maximize JWJs success in building individual membership?
- How Might We align our strategies with the issues working people really care about?
- How Might We engage strategic partners outside of our national staff to maximize JWJs success in building individual membership?
- How Might We launch the membership lab in a way that energizes team members to start practicing with small imperfect experiments?
- How might we support small all volunteer coalitions to raise money and collect dues from individuals?
- How might we test the appetite for building a JwJ club or affiliate of individual members in West Virginia?
1: Many people hold idea that if one thing goes wrong, their economic security falls apart.
2: Many people think that if something goes wrong, it is their own fault rather than the system’s fault.
Each of us will have 1-on-1s with one person that we know to assess not only their values but what they are concerned about.
Clarity around how non-activist people/organic leaders frame their top concerns in their own words
- Number of times specific issue frames came up
Failure would be indicated by a complete lack of clarity around how people frame the issues they care about. (Fairly low threshold.)