How might we...
- How can People’s Action live out our expressed value of Spaciousness?
If every other Monday, all staff have a spacious day with no standing calls as Big Picture days then as an organization we will be living into our value of spaciousness.
Every other Monday, all staff will have Big Picture Days to feel spaciousness and not have meetings.
- Estimated percentage of people participating via People’s Action Slack channel.
- Quality of Big Picture Days as reflected on Slack
- Is leadership modeling this?
- Feeling of team members who meet weekly around values alignment at PA
Everyone does Big Picture Monday in their own way and have noticed that people have really cool auto replies that explain what spacious Monday’s are – inviting people to wait for a reply unless urgent. In this way we’re touching other people outside as well as inside the org with a bit of spaciousness.
Spacious Big Picture Monday’s are continuing.
How is this practice being modeled from the top?