How might we...
- How might we move the anti-racism training sector to explain and prepare informed resistance to white nationalism, authoritarianism, and misogyny?
- How might we create a training framework grounded in the systemic nature of racism, nationalism, misogyny and militarism to guide anti-racism training?
- How might we develop and propagate more effective movement action political education on (global/local) white nationalism/ racism/authoritarianism/ misogyny?
Step 1 is sharing what we all have in terms of curriculum.
- [Jill to share the high level agenda and top line learnings from People’s Action.
- JASS- popular education curricula
- Lisa to share Between A Rock and a Hard Place with group
- Judith to share power Petals
- Lisa to share a document on Power theory that described ]
Step 2 review and pull out essence of these that would want to integrate into own.