How might we...
- How might we communicate more easily with each other?
- How might we integrate google and outlook calendars?
- How might we track who's coming to our meetings?
Three out of nine of our Design Team members will join our new Slack group with minimal prompting.
Eugene will invite the Design Team onto the new Slack workspace, and we’ll see how many people join without any additional prompting.
We’re planning on providing much more support, but we want to get a quick sense of how many folks are already Slack-literate and -responsive.
Before the Wye / North Star call on 9/28, he’ll count the number of people who join.
- Our leaders were quick to join, exceeding our expectations
- Of the seven leaders who have joined, only one (Jenny) has posted
- We haven’t heard any word of any difficulties
We didn’t learn much, other than how relatively painless it was to get people onto the tool. The next (and harder) step will be to see how and whether folks will engage, and whether they’ll find this space useful.
Do a followup experiment testing people’s engagement.