How might we...
- How might we sustain JwJ given shifts in the 21st Century Labor Movement?
- How might we align and build the internal staff team to maximize JWJs success in building individual membership?
- How Might We align our strategies with the issues working people really care about?
- How Might We engage strategic partners outside of our national staff to maximize JWJs success in building individual membership?
- How Might We launch the membership lab in a way that energizes team members to start practicing with small imperfect experiments?
- How might we support small all volunteer coalitions to raise money and collect dues from individuals?
- How might we test the appetite for building a JwJ club or affiliate of individual members in West Virginia?
If we engage Center for Story-based Strategies and Lara Granich, then we will add to our collective capacity, skill and creativity to increase our success rate.
Ask Lara G if she would be interested in coming on part time to help map out and support/seedc this project.
Engage Center for Story-based Strategies and other potential partners on how to build out story-telling practices and frames.
Confirm external (non-staff) support for membership project
- Lara Granich accepts the offer
- CSS or other partner agrees to partner with us to shape curriculum/containers
- CSS’ story-telling approach aligns with JWJs goals
- CJAs “Our Power Communities” may be a good model for JWJ club structure
Moving conversation between CSS and full worker revival team to craft experiment for Kansas City gathering May 10-12.
Will applying CSS framework allow us to get from the MO gathering to starting 1-2 clubs in Missouri?