How might we...
- B How might we shift governing power more towards justice?
If we engage grassroots board members and the leadership council before new policy is finalized, then we find a way to live into democracy now.
- Grassroots board members are owning more of the process. They are taking on the role of calling other members.We all take responsibility for taking input and developing a policy around it for new board members.
- Board members are physically having the conversations. 3-5 conversations for each board member over a month with different leadership council members..
- Board members are able to pull themes together from these conversations..
- I will feel like I’m doing my job and stepping into leadership that I want to (i.e., continuing to develop people’s leadership at all levels)
- I will feel relief of not having to shoulder it all