How might we...
- How might we build power and shift worldview in our communities?
- How Might We cultivate a larger statewide network of APEN activists to build power locally and throughout the state to win our policy priorities and campaign?
- How might we determine our focus on initial approach to individual membership? What would statewide membership look like structurally for API communities?
- might it be focused on regions where we are already working or be a broad approach to anyone anywhere who is API and has interest.
GOAL | MEASURE
By end of 2019 (date subject to change) have
- have 2,000 statewide APEN dues paying members.
- 60-100 members participating in one offline APEN activity per year.
- 20 of these members would be developed to become Oakland and Richmond activists to grow local capacity.
- Greater ability to shift the political worldview of API immigrants and refugees in CA towards a Just Transition framework.
- Strengthened ability to impact electoral issues locally, statewide, and in key regions of the state.
- More power to pass local and state policy that fulfills our goals for Just Transition.
- Increased income to grow and diversify APEN and APEN Action’s funding base.
- Locate new donors to support APEN’s work